Elm Close, Dullingham, Cambridgeshire, CB8 9UR
Guide Price £975,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Dual aspect Drawing Room with solid oak floor and bay window to front aspect
- Magnificent Garden/Sitting Room with French doors to rear terrace and under floor heating
- Bespoke Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Excellent Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom and Dressing Room
- 4 further double Bedrooms and 3 further Bath/Shower Rooms
- Oil fired central heating and water softener unit
- Sealed unit double glazed windows throughout
- Security alarm system
A most impressive and beautifully presented detached house, extending to 3,328 sq ft., situated within a small private cul-de-sac, with stunning landscaped gardens of approximately half an acre and delightful views over adjoining paddocks.
Dullingham Station 1 mile (Cambridge 18 minutes and Newmarket 5 minutes), Newmarket 3 miles, Cambridge 14 miles, Bury St Edmunds 17 miles (distances and times are approximate).
Field House is believed to date from the early 1970s and in recent years the property has been subject to a comprehensive programme of alterations and improvements. The result is an exceptional family house with beautifully presented and well proportioned accommodation, which is flooded with natural light and offers excellent versatility, suitable for a variety of family needs.
- Dullingham 1.30km
- Newmarket 5.08km
- Kennett 11.64km
- Waterbeach 14.67km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.