Ely Road, Waterbeach, Cambridge, CB25 9PG
Asking Price £750,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
SALE AND LEASEBACK OPPORTUNITY
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- GUARANTEED GROSS YIELD OF 10
- %A superb 4 bedroom home within this superb new countryside location, on the edge of the city centre.
- New amenities being provided including schooling, shops and community facilities
- Stunning woodland walks and lakes
- Electric Car Charging Point
- New TRANSPORT HUB providing easy connection into Cambridge and surrounding areas
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE AND 2 YEAR STONEBOND CUSTOMER CARE WARRANTY!
Improve your property portfolio with a guaranteed return for the duration of the lease to Stonebond.
You will receive an annual yield of the property purchase price, paid for our agreed lease period. We'll maintain the property to exacting standards and pay all utility bills. You won't need building or contents insurance.
THE HEPWORTH - A 4 bedroom SHOW HOME set over three floors with en suites to the main bedroom and bedroom two.
This superb home provides over 1700 sq ft of living accommodation:
Entrance hall leading to :
* L- shaped kitchen/dining/living area : 30'10 x 19'9; the kitchen positioned to the front of the home with the dining area in the centre and the living room across the rear with sliding doors to the garden.
* Bedroom 2 : 19'9 x 14'7
* Bedroom 3 : 19'9 x 8'10
* Bedroom 1: 20'6 x 19'9
* Bedroom 4: 12'7 x 9'11
Terrace: 6'4 x 4'0
SUPERB SPECIFICATION :
* Underfloor heating throughout the property, served by air source heat pump
* Bosch integrated appliances to kitchen
* SILESTONE WORKTOP in kitchen
* Separate utility area to the first floor
* ELECTRIC CAR CHARGING POINT
This superb new community is situated in the heart of stunning countryside, with ecology at heart.
The area provides many new habitats which all connect to each other and green spaces to help wildlife move about effectively.
Wonderful routes for cycling, walking and horse riding have been created. All of this ensures Waterbeach achieves a biodiversity net gain as well as being a great place to live, work or visit.
The new TRANSPORT HUB being provided aids connections into Cambridge - REDUCING THE NEED FOR CARS! Electric scooters, bikes and a shuttle bus are being provide - with connections to Waterbeach Village, train station, Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge Research Park and the Park and Ride.
VISIT THE SHOW HOMES FOR MORE INFORMATION!
External image is a CGI of The Hepworth, internal images are from the show home and external photos are of the woodland and park areas.
- Waterbeach 3.62km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.58km
- Ely 12.60km
- Great Shelford 16.03km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.