17 & 17A Emmanuel Road, Cambridge, CB1 1JW
Guide Price £750,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Rare Residential / Commercial opportunity with planning permission in place for conversion into single dwelling
- Prime central city location overlooking Christ's Pieces
- Many period features throughout including parquet flooring, feature fireplaces, cast iron radiators and panelled walls
- Ground floor office and studio space with kitchenette, feature fireplace and parquet flooring
- Charming Kitchen/Breakfast Room with wooden floorboards
- Bright triple aspect Sitting Room with wonderful views over Christs Pieces
- Large Bathroom with roll top bath, shower cubicle and fitted cupboard with washing machine
- Stunning Principal bedroom with fitted wardrobe, and vaulted ceiling with large Velux window
- Security alarm system
- Double Carport
A wonderful residential/commercial property with off street parking in this prime central city location overlooking Christ's Pieces.
City Centre 750 yards, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 1 mile, (distances and times are approximate).
17 and 17A Emmanuel Road is a unique period property built in 1840 and constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof. Currently configured as a commercial unit to the ground floor, which the owners run a successful interior design business from, and a residential apartment to the first floor, there is the benefit of planning permission in place to convert to a single residential dwelling if desired.
Internally, the 1,423 sq ft (132 sq m) of accommodation is beautifully presented throughout and retains many of its original period features. A particular highlight is the wonderful views over Christ’s Pieces which can be enjoyed from both the studio and sitting room.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.48km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.93km
- Great Shelford 6.38km
- Waterbeach 7.90km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.