Flecks Drive, Shingay Cum Wendy, Royston, SG8 0BQ
Asking Price £895,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
* 5 FLECKS DRIVE *
- Detached home of 1908 sq ft situated in an excellent position
- Well-proportioned home benefitting from a lovely sitting room, separately kitchen/family/breakfast room, utility room.
- Three double bedrooms with the principal bedroom having en suite shower room and double doors to a terrace overlooking the garden
- Double garage and ample further parking
- Air source heat pump serving underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first
- Garden enjoying east, south and westerly aspects
- EPC B rated
- 10 year LABC Warranty
A superb 3 bedroom detached village house set over two floors and providing just over 1900 sq ft of living space.
This superb home has an lovely entrance hall with sitting room to the front, with a box bay window. To the rear is the very well laid out kitchen/dining/family room which runs the width of the property. The kitchen is laid out to one side and has bi-fold doors to the rear garden, leaving a generous area to the opposite side for a family room, also with bi-fold doors out to the garden.
The first floor has three generous bedrooms - the main bedroom has double doors to a terrace overlooking the garden and has an en suite shower room. Bedroom 3 has a Juliet balcony and shares the bathroom with bedroom 2.
There is an integral double garage to this home with further driveway parking.
The home is one of 10 on this small collection of detached houses, all of which are located in an idyllic rural setting surrounded by countryside yet within commuting distance of Cambridge and Royston.
Shingay-cum-Wendy is an idyllic, rural hamlet situated amongst countryside in south-west Cambridgeshire.
The market town of Royston lies about 7 miles south-east, providing a range of facilities including a variety of shops, schooling and sporting activities.
The University city of Cambridge is about 12 miles north-east and is not only world renowned for its academic achievements, but has also become high-tech and biotech hub with the University Research and Development Laboratories, the internationally renowned Cambridge Science Park and Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus. It offers extensive cultural and shopping facilities together with an outstanding choice of independent schools for all ages. The National Trust owned Wimpole Estate, which comprises a magnificent country house with 3,000 acres of park and farmland is within close proximity of the property. London commuters are well served by road or rail with a fast train service to King’s Cross from Royston in about 38 minutes and the M11 (Junction 12) is 10 miles away, giving fast access to Stansted Airport and the M25.
- Stylish contemporary kitchens with Silestone worktops
- Integrated Bosch appliances including oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer plus 7 bottle wine cooler and extractor.
- Utility rooms finished with units and marble effect laminate worktops.
- Heating and hot water are served by air source heat pumps with underfloor heating on the ground floor and radiators on the first floor.
- Wood burner in living room.
- Bathrooms fitted with Roca sanitaryware and Vado taps and showers.
- Cashmire White Matt floor tiles and full height wall tiling in bathrooms.
- Amtico Spacia flooring throughout the ground floor.
- Carpets to stairs, landing and bedrooms.
- Wired smoke and heat alarm.
- Wireless security system.
- Electric car charging point.
- Contemporary internal doors with satin chrome ironmongery.
- Terrace off principal bedroom.
- Double glazed sash wooden windows.
- Landscaping to front garden with turf and paved patio to the rear garden.
- 10 year LABC warranty.
- B rated EPC.
KEY FOR SITE PLAN
Red line denotes developed area
Blue line denotes site boundary
Area of land between red and blue lines is amenity land and subject to an estate management charge (TBC).
The images are of House 3.
- Meldreth 5.97km
- Shepreth 7.04km
- Royston 7.15km
- Foxton 8.79km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.