Gilbert Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 3NX
Offers Over £1,250,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A beautifully extended, 1930's detached home situated on the northern side of Cambridge within a minutes' walk of excellent schooling and only a ten-minute cycle to the Cambridge North Station.
- Beautifully presented and extended accommodation with period features
- Lovely Sitting Room with bay window to front aspect, open fireplace, timber floor and picture rail
- Bright Dining Room with timber floor and French doors to rear garden
- Modern Kitchen fitted with range of Shaker style base and wall units, gas fired two oven Aga, integrated dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer
- Principal Bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes and en suite Shower Room
- Three further Bedrooms, 1 with Shower en suite and a Family Bathroom, arranged over the first and second floors
- Gas fired central heating
- Over quarter of an acre of gardens, ideal for families
- Ample off-street parking
- Single Garage with workshop to rear and useful Utility area
City Centre 1 mile, A14 1.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).
15 Gilbert Road dates from the early 1930s and occupies a superb location, on the northern side of Cambridge. Built with brick and rendered elevations under tiled roofs, this handsome, detached house has been beautifully extended and now offers exceptional and versatile accommodation arranged over 3 floors and extending to 1,753 sq ft.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.40km
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 2.70km
- Waterbeach 7.06km
- Great Shelford 7.64km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.