Grantchester Meadows, Newnham, Cambridge, CB3 9JL
Asking Price £1,500,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Gross internal floor area of 1,803 sq ft (167 sq m)
- Wealth of period features including sash windows, high ceilings, panelled doors, feature fireplaces, cornicing and picture rails
- Charming dual aspect Sitting Room with lovely original features and double-glazed bay window over front aspect
- Bright Family Room with double glazed bay window and French doors opening to garden
- Bright Kitchen/Dining Room with skylights and modern wall and base units with drawers and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with feature cast iron fireplace, fitted shelving and bay window over the front aspect
- 3 further Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 Ensuite)
- Gas fired central heating with pressurised hot water system
- Front Garden with gravelled off-street parking space
- Attractive south west facing Garden
- Insulated workshop/office
A well presented semi detached Victorian house providing excellent family accommodation in this sought after residential location.
City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.75 miles, (distances are approximate).
Number 79 is a well-presented Victorian townhouse constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof situated in Newnham Croft Conservation Area. Providing excellent family accommodation, this property is arranged over three floors and benefits from bright and airy accommodation throughout with the added benefit of off-street parking.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 1.88km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.74km
- Great Shelford 5.33km
- Great Shelford 5.44km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.