Halifax Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 3PX
Asking Price £795,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An attractive, 4-bedroom, bay fronted Victorian townhouse in this popular residential area on the north-western side of the city.
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Superb Kitchen/Dining Room fitted with range of grey gloss base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances
- Dining area with vaulted ceiling and bi-fold doors to rear garden
- Beautiful bay fronted Sitting room with open fireplace and built-in storage cupboards to alcoves
- First floor Principal Bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes
- 3 further Bedrooms and En-suite Shower Rooms
- Partly covered terrace and lawned garden with 2 Garden Rooms
City centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 13) 1.75 miles, Science Park 2.5 miles (distances are approximate)
Believed to date from the Victorian period, 16 Halifax Road is a 4-bedroom, townhouse arranged over 4 floors with well-proportioned rooms and high ceilings. In recent years, the property has been significantly improved and now offers a beautifully presented and stylish home, flooded with natural light.
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.32km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.53km
- Waterbeach 7.91km
- Great Shelford 7.94km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.