High Street, Barrington, Cambridge, CB22 7QX
Guide Price £1,250,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A substantial modern detached property situated in this enviable location, overlooking the green, in this prestigious village.
- Gross Internal Floor Area is 3,120 sq ft (289 sq m)
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with open brick fireplace, wood burner and bay window with views over green
- Dining Room leading through to the modern Garden Room with skylights and bi fold doors onto Terrace
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with fitted refurbished wall and base units and integrated appliances, wooden floors and doors to Utility Room and Garden
- Spacious Family Room with bi fold doors to the Garden and wooden flooring
- Principal Bedroom with En suite Shower Room
- Four further Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Garage Block with first floor Home Office and WC
- Ample gravel driveway with parking for several cars
- Wonderful views overlooking the village green
Cambridge 7 miles, Royston 6 miles, Foxton Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross line) 1 mile, M11 (Junction 11) 5 miles, Stansted Airport 30 miles (distances are approximate).
38 High Street is a substantial modern property built in the early 1990s with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The property has been extensively refurbished, modernised and extended over the years to include a newly refurbished kitchen, new bath/shower rooms, additional playroom, modern garden room, replacement windows and re- siting of the driveway. The works have been carried out to a high standard and provide any prospective purchasers a versatile and well-proportioned family home with a ready to move into option.
- Shepreth 1.51km
- Foxton 1.82km
- Meldreth 4.45km
- Great Shelford 7.64km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.