High Street, Barrington, CB22 7QX
Guide Price £1,500,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A substantial modern detached property, fully refurbished and modernised and situated in this enviable location, overlooking the green, in this prestigious village.
- Gross internal floor area is 2,395 sq ft (223 sq m) excluding Garage
- Stunning Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with wall and base units with central island, walk in Pantry and integrated appliances. With a central sky light over the dining area, feature fireplace and bi fold doors to Garden
- Useful Utility Room with fitted units, space for washing machine and dryer and door to Garden
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with feature gas effect fireplace and bi fold doors to Terrace
- Study with fitted cupboards
- Principal Bedroom with walk in wardrobe and En Suite Shower Room
- 4 Further Bedrooms arranged over the ground and first floor and with 2 Bath/Shower Rooms ( 1 En Suite)
- LPG fired central heating and double glazed windows
- Integral double Garage and ample driveway
- Front and rear Gardens extending to 0.36 acres with Garden Studio
Cambridge 7 miles, Royston 6 miles, Foxton Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross line) 1 mile, M11 (Junction 11) 5 miles, Stansted Airport 30 miles (distances are approximate).
23 High Street is a substantial modern property built in the 1970s with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The present owners have carried out and extensive programme of modernisation, refurbishments and extensions to create an outstanding family home. The works have been carried out to a high standard and provide any prospective purchasers a versatile and well-proportioned family home with a ready to move into option.
- Shepreth 1.53km
- Foxton 1.62km
- Meldreth 4.53km
- Great Shelford 7.43km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.