High Street, Earith, Huntingdon, PE28 3PP
Guide Price £595,000
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A unique opportunity to acquire a substantial detached property with self contained annexe and views over the River Ouse, in this west Cambridge village location.
- Accommodation extending to 4,410 sq ft (409.7 sq m)
- Currently used as an HMO with 8 En Suite Bedrooms
- Spacious Sitting Room with bay window providing views over the River Ouse
- Dining Room with exposed timber beams and bay window overlooking the River Ouse and internal doors leading to a spacious Family Room
- Useful Utility Room with ample room for washing machines and tumble dryers
- Self contained Annexe comprising Kitchen/Sitting Room with French doors to rear Garden, Bedroom and En Suite Bathroom
- Off street parking area
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Cambridge City Centre 13.5 miles, Huntington 10.4 miles, Huntington Railway Station 10.9 miles, A14 (junction 24) 9.3 miles (distances are approximate).
Dating from the 1800’s Old River View is an attractive, double bay fronted property which benefits from scenic views over the River Ouse. Currently registered as a House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO), the property offers bright and airy accommodation with well proportioned rooms and extends 4,410 sq ft (409.7 sq m) in total. Originally built as a family house, the property could easily revert back, or presents an excellent opportunity for private individuals, entrepreneurs or companies to continue as an HMO or to develop the premises to their own specific requirements, subject to complying with any change or use and necessary planning permissions.
- Waterbeach 15.05km
- Huntingdon 15.63km
- Ely 16.26km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 16.69km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.