High Street, Great Eversden, CB23 1HN
Guide Price £900,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A stunning period detached property situated towards the centre of this highly regarded south Cambridgeshire village.
- Wealth of period features including wooden flooring, exposed beams, feature fireplace with wood burning stove, oil fired AGA
- Charming dual aspect Sitting Room with exposed beams, inglenook fireplace, and wood burning stove
- Stunning Kitchen/Dining Room with wall and base units with central island and integrated appliances
- Impressive Family Room with wooden floors and bi fold doors opening to Garden
- Two Office/Study Rooms on ground and first floors
- Useful Utility and Boot Rooms with door to the Garden
- Steps down into Principal Bedroom with exposed beams and windows to front aspect
- Off Street Parking for several cars
- Video Tour available
Cambridge 8 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross) 10 miles, M11 (Junction 12) 6 miles (distances are approximate).
13 High Street is built with rendered elevations under a tiled roof and occupies a superb location set back from the road towards the centre of this sought-after village. This outstanding period property has been greatly improved and extended by the current owners with care being taken to retain the period features. The accommodation is immaculately presented throughout and extends to 2,584 sq ft (240 sq m).
- Shepreth 6.14km
- Foxton 6.66km
- Meldreth 8.21km
- Great Shelford 10.30km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.