High Street, Linton, Cambridge, CB21 4JT
Offers Over £550,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An attractive, detached 3 bedroom family home, delightfully situated in the heart of this pretty south Cambridgeshire village.
- Well presented accommodation extending to 1,516 sq ft (140.9 sq m)
- Open planned Sitting Room with feature fireplace and sliding doors to the Garden
- Bright Dining Room with tiled floor leading through to the;
- Country style Kitchen with fitted wall and base units and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- Driveway leading to detached double Garage, providing off street parking
- Fully enclosed rear Garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Cambridge 10 miles, Saffron Walden 6 miles, Great Chesterford Station 8 miles, Addenbrookes Hospital 8 miles, Chesterford Research Park 5 miles, Granta Park 4 miles (distances and time are approximate).
132 High Street is a period property built with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The property is well maintained throughout, with original period features and good-sized rooms. The bright and airy accommodation is arranged over 2 floors and provides a versatile layout for busy family life, including ample space for working and studying at home.
- Great Chesterford 7.48km
- Whittlesford 8.09km
- Great Shelford 11.40km
- Wendens Ambo 11.59km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.