High Street, Teversham, CB1 9AS
Guide Price £1,100,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Impressive Entrance Hall with wooden flooring
- Bright dual aspect Sitting Room with living flame gas fire with attractive stone hearth and surround
- Family Room with Stovax fire with granite hearth and surround
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of base and wall cupboards with drawers and integrated appliances
- Stunning Garden Room with vaulted ceilings, Morso wood burning stove
- Gas fired central heating, underfloor heating in the Dining Room and double-glazed windows in the majority of the property
- Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobes and views over the Garden
- 4 further Bedrooms with 3 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Front and Rear Gardens extending to 0.66 acre
- Independent annexe with studio and Car Port
- Large detached Barn
A fabulous Victorian detached property extending to over 3000 sq ft, with a versatile independent annexe and barn, ideally located in the heart of this lovely village.
Cambridge City Centre 4.5 miles, A14 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 4 miles, (distances are approximate).
College Farm is a fabulous period property, believed to date from the late 19th Century, the property is constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof and is typical of the Victorian period with well-proportioned rooms and high ceilings and retains many of its original features. During the current ownership the property has been greatly improved and modernised to create an outstanding family home.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.47km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.86km
- Waterbeach 6.76km
- Great Shelford 6.87km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.