High Street, West Wickham, Cambridge, CB21 4SB
Guide Price £610,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A stunning detached family home, overlooking open countryside, in this popular South Cambridgeshire village.
- Beautifully presented accommodation extending to 1,751 sq ft (162.7 sq m)
- Entrance Hall with additional door providing side access to garden
- Bright Kitchen/ Breakfast Room with modern white gloss fitted base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room with wood burning stove, two sky lanterns and bi-fold doors to rear Garden
- Useful Utility Room
- Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite Shower Room
- Two further Bedrooms, family Bathroom and WC arranged over first and second floors
- Calor Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout
- Gravel Driveway providing off -street parking
- Garden backing onto open countryside
Saffron Walden 11.4 miles, Haverhill 5 miles, Cambridge City Centre 14 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Railway Station 9.2 miles, A11 6.7 miles, M11 (junction 10) 9.8 miles (distances are approximate).
Spring View occupies a superb location, set back from the road with wonderful views over undulating countryside. Built in 2006, with rendered elevations under a tiled roof this property has been tastefully, extended, improved and modernised to produce a stunning family home with bright and airy accommodation. Immaculately presented throughout, this property offers prospective purchasers a ready-to-move into option.
- Dullingham 8.99km
- Great Chesterford 13.40km
- Newmarket 13.52km
- Whittlesford 13.56km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.