Highfield Avenue, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 2AL
Guide Price £825,000
- 3 Bedrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An extended and superbly refurbished 1930s semi-detached house with beautifully presented accommodation.
- Attractive Porch, leading to Reception Hall with wood effect flooring and staircase to first floor
- Bright Sitting Room with fitted shelving and cupboards to the alcoves and bay window to front aspect
- Superb Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with fitted shelving, underfloor heating and a full range of Burbidge base and wall cabinets with quartz composite work surface, vaulted ceiling to Dining Area with bi fold doors to rear terrace
- Principal Bedroom with bay window and full range of built-in wardrobes
- 2 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Planning permission granted to extend into the loft space to create Bedroom 4 with ensuite Shower Room and built-in wardrobes
- Gas fired central heating and double-glazed window units throughout
- Mature front and rear Gardens with brick-built storage shed
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Video Tour available
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, Cambridge Science Park and A14 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 68 minutes) 3 miles, M11 (junction 14) 3 miles (distances and times are approximate).
34 Highfield Avenue is an attractive 1930s semi-detached house constructed with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof. The present owners purchased the property in 2016 and have since carried out a comprehensive programme of alterations and improvements, most notably the single storey rear extension to incorporate a new kitchen/dining/family room with underfloor heating and underfloor and sound insulation to the ground floor. The result is a superbly presented house, refurbished to a high standard.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.10km
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 3.20km
- Waterbeach 6.54km
- Great Shelford 8.18km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.