Hills Avenue, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 7XA
Guide Price £2,800,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A substantial detached house dating from 1912 with a south facing garden, in this highly regarded residential road.
- Stunning Entrance Hall with original checkerboard tiled floor and sweeping staircase
- Wealth of original features
- Charming dual aspect Sitting Room with feature fireplace and delightful bay window with fitted window seat
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room with fitted wall and base units, central island and additional Dining area with feature fireplace, fitted shelving and doors to the Terrace
- Principal Bedroom with en suite Dressing Area, Shower Room and door to Balcony
- 5 further Bedrooms and 3 further Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Mature south facing Rear Garden
- Gravel driveway with off road parking for several vehicles
Cambridge City Centre 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street 70 minutes and King's Cross 50 minutes) 1.25 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
18 Hills Avenue is a substantial detached, bay fronted house believed to date back to 1912, built with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof. The property is a fine example of the Edwardian era with well-proportioned rooms, high ceilings and period features. During their ownership the current vendors have tastefully improved and extended the property which now totals 3,381 sq ft, arranged over 3 floors and is beautifully presented throughout.
- Great Shelford 3.84km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.64km
- Whittlesford 9.04km
- Foxton 9.29km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.