Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 8RA
Offers in Excess of £650,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Excellent, dual aspect Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room with door to balcony and views over the communal gardens
- Contemporary Kitchen Area with integrated appliances
- 3 Double Bedrooms including Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobe and En Suite Shower Room
- Secure undercroft wide parking space and bicycle storage
- 7 days a week Concierge services, resident's only gym and private landscaped communal gardens
A superb, second floor apartment with spacious accommodation extending to 1,341 sq ft (124.5 sq m) and benefitting from concierge and fully equipped gym, conveniently placed for access to the city centre, mainline railway station and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
Marque House was built in 2014 and has become a 'flagship' landmark building, being the tallest residential building in Cambridge. The original design was drafted by 2 University of Cambridge lecturers within the University's Department of Architecture, in an 'open design' competition. Number 42 occupies a superb position on the second floor and is flooded with light from deep glazed windows. Internally, the apartment has been finished to a high specification and benefits from a decked balcony with views over the communal gardens.
There is also the luxury of a 7 days a week concierge service operating from 7am to 9pm, exclusive residents gym and secure undercroft wide parking space and bike store, making this exclusive residence fully equipped for modern living all whilst being close to the amenities of the city centre.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.61km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.21km
- Great Shelford 4.42km
- Waterbeach 9.17km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.