Holbrook Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 7SX
Guide Price £1,250,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A well-proportioned detached bungalow in this sought after location south of the city, with easy access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
- Spacious Sitting Room with a full range of fitted shelving, full height windows and doors
- Modern Kitchen with fitted wall and base units and central island with integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite Bath/Shower Room
- 2 further Bedrooms and family Bath/Shower Room
- Engineered walnut flooring throughout
- Gas under floor heating throughout
- Security Alarm System
- Integral Garage with electric up and over door
- Rear Garden with Garden Pod available (by separate negotiation)
- No onward chain
City Centre 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
87 Holbrook Road is an individually designed single storey residence built with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The bright and airy accommodation extends to 1,550 sq ft and offers any prospective purchasers a versatile and modern home with a ready to move into option.
- Great Shelford 3.49km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.99km
- Whittlesford 8.71km
- Foxton 8.99km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.