Leys Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 2AT
Guide Price £975,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A substantial, detached property with independent annexe, situated in this convenient location, with scope for improvement, well placed for access to the City centre, the Cambridge Science and Research and Development Parks.
- Gross internal floor area of 2,356 sq ft (219 sq m) excluding Store
- Two reception rooms including Sitting Room and Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen with wooden wall and base units with integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with en suite Shower Room
- Three further bedrooms and Bathroom with separate WC
- Ground floor one-bedroom annexe with Kitchen/Dining Room, Family Room and Shower Room
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample off-street parking, carport and garage
- Beautiful, south-east facing, mature rear garden
- No onward chain
Cambridge City Centre 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2.5 miles, A14 1.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park 1 mile (distances are approximate).
Believed to have been built in the 1930s, 14 Leys Road is a double bay fronted, detached property, situated in a popular location on the north side of the city, with good access to and from the city centre. Built with brick elevations under tiled and flat roofs, the property offers spacious and versatile accommodation, and currently provides an integrated ground floor, one-bedroom annexe, which could easily be re-incorporated into the main house. The property offers further scope for alterations and additions, providing purchasers with an outstanding opportunity to acquire a fine city house and undertake improvements to their own taste and standard, subject to any necessary planning/building consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 1.84km
- Waterbeach 6.38km
- Great Shelford 8.10km
- Foxton 12.48km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.