London Road, Stapleford, Cambridge, CB22 5DG
Asking Price £1,800,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A stunning 4 bedroom family home in this popular south Cambridge location, forming part of a small courtyard of prestigious homes.
- Stunning 4 bedroom family home set within a quiet position in a courtyard location
- An exceptional standard of finish and attention to detail
- Kitchens with an extensive range of appliances from Miele, BORA, Quooker and Blanco
- Bathrooms and en suites with Villeroy & Boch, Hansgrohe and Aqualisa fixtures
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, with radiators to the first
- Engineered oak flooring to the sitting room, dining room and all bedrooms, Porcelanosa flooring to other areas
- Oak staircase with open risers and glass balustrade
- Lighting system throughout the home
- READY TO MOVE INTO
Each of the four homes within this small, exclusive, development provide exceptional style, finish and quality.
Number 61 is set to the rear of the homes, with an ideal layout:
The home is entered via the electromotive locking front door, opened via finger scan.
The welcoming entrance hall has a stunning Porcelanosa flooring which runs through to the kitchen and utility area.
The kitchen to the rear has been supplied and styled by By Design Cambridge Ltd and has a sleek SMARTGLAS satin finish in Carrara White.
The kitchen is fitted with a 20mm Silestone worktop and matching splashbacks, appliances include BORA X pure surface induction cooktop with integrated extraction, Miele cubic oven design with 2 single ovens, steam oven and a compact microwave oven combination, Miele dishwasher, full height fridge, freezer and a wine cooler. In addition the kitchen has a Quooker cold, hot and boiling tap.
The Dining Room and separate Sitting Room are both finished with engineered oak wood flooring.
These rooms have been left open plan, however there is an option for doors if the purchaser wishes.
Finally on the ground floor is a generously sized WC and a Utility Room which leads through to the double garage.
The first floor has a bright hallway with feature LED low level lighting. The Principal Bedroom has a Juliet Balcony overlooking the garden and leads to a generously sized en suite shower room.
Bedrooms 2 and 4 also have En Suite Shower rooms, and there is a further Bedroom 3 which is served by the family bathroom.
The bathrooms and en suites feature names such as Villeroy and Boch, Hansgrohe and Aqualisa.
The homes have been constructed to a superb standard and include:
* Air source heat pump
* Underfloor heating to the ground floor with radiators to the first
* Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery system
* Rako Lighting System throughout the home, programmable for all main rooms, with scene and mood lighting.
The sales brochure (attached) include the detailed specification.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT.
- Great Shelford 0.71km
- Whittlesford 4.72km
- Foxton 6.76km
- Shepreth 8.54km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.