Long Road, Cambridge, CB2 8HL
Guide Price £600,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A stylish three-bedroom, penthouse apartment in a private gated development, conveniently placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, City Centre and a Mainline Railway Station.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of fitted base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances
- Wonderfully light and airy, dual aspect Sitting Room with glazed doors to wrap around east and south facing Terrace
- Principal Bedroom with Dressing Area, En Suite Shower Room, built-in wardrobes and private Terrace
- Bedroom two with built-in wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom three, currently used as Dining Room
- Gas fired central heating
- Sealed unit double glazing
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Allocated parking space
- No onward chain
City Centre and Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, (distances are approximate).
The Orangery is a secure, gated development of just 13 apartments and a converted coach house, built by Amber Homes in 2006. Flat 11 is the penthouse apartment and occupies a superb position on the second floor with the benefit of two terraces. The accommodation is well presented with a light and airy feel throughout.
- Great Shelford 3.85km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.56km
- Foxton 8.02km
- Whittlesford 9.22km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.