Long Road, Cambridge, CB2 8PR
Guide Price £1,450,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Skilfully extended accommodation of 2,804 sq ft (261 sq m)
- Spacious sitting room with feature stone fireplace
- Triple aspect garden room
- Stylish kitchen/breakfast room
- Five bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms (one en-suite)
- Excellent home office 19'6 x 15'3 (5.94m x 4.65m) suitable for a variety of uses
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A skilfully extended and greatly improved family house in this highly regarded south city location with return frontage to Sedley Taylor Road.
Cambridge City Centre 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile by foot/bicycle, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).
Dating from the 1950s, 47 Long Road has been substantially extended and greatly altered over the years to create a most impressive family house. Four reception rooms provide exceptional space for a variety of uses and large deep glazed windows help create an extremely light and airy feel throughout.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.45km
- Great Shelford 3.90km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.06km
- Foxton 8.52km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.