Madingley Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB3 0EE
Guide Price £2,500,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An impressive detached 6 bedroom house with well proportioned and versatile accommodation, in this highly regarded west city location.
- Generous Entrance Hall with sweeping staircase and engineered wooden floors
- Lovely Kitchen/Breakfast Room with central island and fitted Mark Wilkinson shaker style wooden wall and base units with integrated appliances
- Useful Utility Room with door to Garden
- Charming dual aspect Sitting Room with feature fireplace
- Three further Reception Rooms and good-sized Amdega Conservatory with French doors to the Terrace
- Principal Bedroom on second floor with en suite Bath/Shower Room and eaves storage
- Five further Bedrooms with 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 en suite, 1 Jack and Jill)
- Self-contained one Bedroom Annexe
- Triple Garage block and ample paved driveway
- Mature front and rear Gardens
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, M11 (Junction 13) 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2 miles, Stansted Airport 28 miles (distances are approximate).
18 Madingley Road is an impressive, detached property built by Berkeley Homes in 1998 to an individual design, with red brick elevations under a tiled roof. The well-proportioned accommodation arranged over three floors extends to 3,786 sq ft with an additional 577 sq ft of self-contained annexe space, suitable for a variety of family needs. The property is well presented throughout and benefits from a southerly aspect creating an extremely light and airy feel throughout.
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 2.88km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.82km
- Great Shelford 7.33km
- Waterbeach 8.42km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.