Maids Causeway, Cambridge, CB5 8DE
Guide Price £1,850,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A central Grade II listed Regency town house occupying a prominent corner position with parking and direct access to Midsummer Common.
- Wealth of original features, sympathetically restored
- Central Entrance Hall with views to the front aspect and Midsummer Common
- A stunning new extension with spacious Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room and full height sliding glass doors opening onto the rear Garden
- Principal Bedroom with full range of built in wardrobes, en suite Bath/Shower Room with Dressing Area and stunning views across Midsummer Common
- Three further double bedrooms and two Shower Rooms arranged over the first and lower ground floors
- Underfloor heating in all of the 3 Bath/Shower Rooms as well as the new Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room
- Charming, enclosed and secluded rear courtyard Garden with side pedestrian access directly onto Midsummer Common
- Block paved driveway providing off street parking
Cambridge City Centre about a third of a mile (less than a 10 minute walk), Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and Kings Cross lines) about 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).
This stunning property is a unique Grade II listed Regency Town House being of historic and modern architectural interest. The house was built in the early part of the 19th Century with the subsequent addition of a recently built extension, designed by an award winning and well known Cambridge Architect, forming the modern Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room. The main building is constructed with brick elevations under slate roofs, the property offers good sized accommodation, arranged over 4 floors and extending to 2,433 sq ft (226 sq m).
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.65km
- Great Shelford 6.57km
- Waterbeach 7.62km
- Foxton 11.04km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.