Manor Farm Road, Waresley, Sandy, SG19 3BX
Guide Price £1,800,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 5 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A substantial 6,824 sq ft property set in over 2 acres of wonderful gardens and grounds, located in a secluded position in this picturesque South Cambridgeshire village.
- Impressive Gross Internal Floor area of 6,824 sq ft (634 sq m)
- Stunning vaulted double height Reception/Dining Hall and grand central wooden staircase with mezzanine walkway
- Superb dual aspect Kitchen/Breakfast Room with access to its own pantry, utility room with WC and doors from breakfast area lead to garden
- Lovely triple aspect Drawing Room with wooden floors, feature fireplace, bay window and French doors opening onto the patio garden
- Principal Bedroom Suite with En Suite Bathroom with separate shower cubicle, Dressing Area and extensive fitted wardrobes
- Cinema Room with 4K projector and screen, Demon AV receiver, and Cambridge audio speakers
- Wine Cellar with wine racks and wine cooler
- Set in 2.14 acres (0.868 hectares) with the largest area of the garden leading from the circular paved terrace and an area of woodland at the furthest perimeter
- Secure wrought iron gates with sweeping gravelled drive and parking for numerous vehicles
- Garage Block with workshop and two car ports on either side
St Neots (fast train to King's Cross) 7 miles, Cambridge 16 miles, A14 7 miles, A1 8 miles, (distances are approximate).
The Orangery is a substantial and impressive property constructed from part brick and rendered elevations under a slate roof. The house was built in the late 1990s on part of the site of the old Waresley Hall and it is believed that the archways to the front of the property are the remains of a walled courtyard that formed part of a medieval manor.
Arranged over three floors, this superb property has been designed around a magnificent vaulted reception/dining hall with its striking central staircase, stone flooring and brick archways, reminiscent of the medieval origins of the site. To the rear of this space is the dining area which is flooded with natural light from 3 sets of French doors with beautiful arched windows above and provides a truly wonderful space for entertaining on a grand scale. This continued feeling of space and light is evident throughout the 6,824 sq ft (634 sq m) of accommodation with its generously proportioned rooms featuring high ceilings and a wealth of windows. There is ample space for working and studying from home and the tremendously versatile layout of the property offers numerous options for reconfiguration to suit a wide variety of family needs. In short, the property offers prospective purchasers the opportunity to acquire a ready to move into substantial family home which has been impeccably maintained throughout.
- St Neots 7.65km
- Sandy 9.04km
- Biggleswade 11.65km
- Shepreth 15.98km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.