Mill Lane, Linton, Cambridge, CB21 4JY
Offers Over £500,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Two reception rooms comprising light and airy Sitting Room and Dining Room with inglenook fireplace, both with dual aspect and exposed beams
- Good sized Kitchen/ Breakfast room with built in larder cupboard
- Generous Study/ Bedroom 4 providing ample space for studying or working from home
- Detached garage with additional storage, and driveway providing parking for 2 vehicles
- Attractive south facing enclosed rear garden
A charming Grade II listed cottage, set in a picturesque location close to a former water mill, in this popular South Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 11 miles, Audley End Station (Liverpool Street 45 minutes) 7 miles, Haverhill 7 miles, Saffron Walden 6 miles, A11 3 miles, Whittlesford Station (Liverpool Street 69 minutes) 8 miles (distances and times are approximate).
Dating from the late 17th Century, Mill Brook is a charming Grade II listed, detached cottage constructed with a timber frame under a pantile roof. Extending to 1,436 sq ft (133.4 sq m) the property offers well-proportioned accommodation arranged over two floors with the flexibility to utilise one of the ground floor reception rooms as either a study or additional bedroom as desired. The property has been well maintained over the years, however, offers prospective purchasers plenty of scope to make changes to their own particular tastes and standards, subject to necessary planning consents.
- Great Chesterford 7.26km
- Whittlesford 7.96km
- Wendens Ambo 11.24km
- Great Shelford 11.31km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.