Millington Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB3 9HW
Guide Price £2,950,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A magnificent family house with beautifully presented and extended accommodation set in south facing landscaped gardens in this highly sought-after private road.
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Gross internal floor area of 2,799 sq ft (260 sq m)
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with Contura wood burning stove and double-glazed French doors to the Garden
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Tomas fitted wall and base handleless units, central island with breakfast bar and integrated Siemens appliances
- Downstairs Bedroom with adjacent Shower Room
- Utility Room with Miele built in washing machine, dryer and bifold doors giving access to covered Bike Store
- Principal Bedroom with excellent range of built in wardrobes and cupboards and refitted En Suite Shower Room with large walk in shower
- 3 Further Bedrooms on the first floor with a family Bathroom, refitted with bath and large walk in shower
- Gravel driveway with off street parking and south facing rear garden with timber storage shed
- Gas fired central heating and sealed double glazed units throughout
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 12) 1.75 miles, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).
Dating from the late 1920s, 29 Millington Road has been significantly altered and improved by the current owners in 2017, with the quality and workmanship carried out to an exceptionally high standard. The result is an outstanding family house extending to 2,799 sq ft (260 sq m), with beautifully proportioned accommodation, arranged over 2 floors, in one of the most highly sought after areas of Cambridge.
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 2.18km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.86km
- Great Shelford 5.58km
- Foxton 9.02km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.