Millington Road, Newnham, Cambridge, CB3 9HP
Guide Price £2,450,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A sympathetically extended 1920s detached house situated within delightful, established gardens of quarter of an acre in a highly sought after, private no-through road. Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 12) 1.75 miles, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).
- Stunning Drawing Room with high pitched ceiling, Jotul wood burning stove and doors to front and rear terrace
- 2 further Reception Rooms comprising delightful spacious Sitting Room and versatile Dining Room
- The 3 Reception Rooms all interlink providing an ideal area for family and social entertaining
- Excellent Study with extensive range of fitted bookshelves and French doors to rear terrace
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with tiled floor, range of bespoke hand-crafted cabinets, integrated dishwasher and Stanley gas range
- Principle Bedroom with built-in wardrobe and stylish En Suite Bathroom
- Extensive Attic with potential to create additional accommodation
- Gas fired heating.
- Security alarm system.
- No onward chain.
This impressive family house is believed to date from the late 1920s and is constructed with brick elevations under tiled roofs. Since purchasing the property in 1997, the current owners have carried out a comprehensive programme of alterations and improvements, most notably a wonderful single storey addition to the western elevation which has been sympathetically designed to create unity with the original building. Arranged over 2 floors, the accommodation is well presented and extends to 2,153 sq ft (200 sq m).
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 2.21km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.86km
- Great Shelford 5.62km
- Foxton 9.04km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.