Orchard Drive, Metcalfe Way, Haddenham, CB6 3UP
Asking Price £524,995
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
- **READY TO MOVE INTO**
- Excellent specification throughout- Amtico flooring, Quartz Stone worktops, Air Source heating
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor, with radiators to first
- All appliances included: NEFF Double Oven, Induction hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing/tumble dryer
- INCENTIVES AVAILABLE
- Juliet balcony off main bedroom, with en suite shower room and walk in shower
CALL TO HEAR ABOUT THE INCENTIVES AVAILABLE
A generous four bedroom home, arranged over two floors, with great sized rear garden, READY TO MOVE INTO.
A stunning 4 bedroom detached family home with welcoming entrance hall & WC under the stairs, to the front is the living room featuring a stunning bay window looking out to the pond. To the rear of the house is a fantastic open plan kitchen/dining room with a snug/home office area to one side. There is also a separate utility room off the kitchen.
The first floor has 4 bedrooms - two of which have en suites and a further family bathroom. The main bedroom offers a range of wardrobes with Juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden, bedroom two and three also benefit from fitted wardrobes. Externally there is a great sized rear garden, with garage and plenty of parking.
Orchard Drive is an exclusive new development comprising 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes with garages. Castlemore Homes have collaboratively designed these beautiful, sustainable homes to provide flexible spaces to suit each customer’s individual needs. Air source heat pumps have been installed to provide an environmental benefit, with wiring ready for a EV Charging point.
The specification of these homes is superb and includes:
* Air Source Heat Pump to each home
* Quartz stone worktops with German Kitchens
* Underfloor heating to Ground Floor
* Munster Windows and front door
* Roca sanitaryware & Hansgrohe taps, with vanity unit to en suite to Bedroom 1
* Wardrobes to bed 1 & 2
* Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezers, double oven, induction hob & washer/dryers
* Neff or Bosch branded appliances
* Amtico flooring
Local amenities all within walking distance
Haddenham is a well-placed village in the sub-district of Ely, containing a large number of listed buildings as well as a rich history dating back to the 15th century. Today, it is a sought after place to live with local amenities including shops, a doctors surgery, post office, village hall, open spaces, recreation facilities and public houses serving to bring the community together.
Haddenham’s main transport links are the M11 to London, the A14 east-west road and it is within a 20 minute drive of Cambridge city centre. It also benefits from local bus routes and the West Anglian Main Line Railway with regular services to London, Stansted Airport, Birmingham and other
Castlemore take pride in their well-designed, high-quality homes that are built to last. They believe in providing you with room to breathe, considered design and a high level of specification. They have been uncompromising with the design at Orchard Drive to ensure that it fits effortlessly into the local surroundings and community. All houses have garages and plots are carefully located for each house, some of which benefit from beautiful views of the neighbouring fields or greenland.
- Ely 9.02km
- Waterbeach 10.40km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 14.13km
- March 16.39km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.