Pampisford Road, Abington, Cambridge, CB21 6AH
Guide Price £300,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A well presented 2 bedroom duplex flat situated in this desirable south Cambridgeshire village location.
- Gross Internal Floor Area 1,409.3 sq ft (130.9 sq m)
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Sitting Room
- Kitchen Area with fitted base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances
- Separate Bathroom and Shower Room
- Basement, currently used as a music room with additional storage
- Electric central heating and double glazing throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden with decked terrace
- Off street parking space for two vehicles
Cambridge 8 miles, M11 (junction 10) 4.5 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Station (Liverpool Street 1 hour) 3.5 miles, Royston Railway Station (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 13 miles, Saffron Walden 8 miles, (distance and times are approximate).
Flat A features well proportioned rooms and a particularly nice feature is the open plan kitchen/sitting room that combines modern day living with some original features such as the exposed brick work. The property has been beautifully maintained and updated throughout and provides prospective purchasers with a wonderful ready to move into option.
- Whittlesford 4.48km
- Great Chesterford 6.23km
- Great Shelford 7.5km
- Foxton 11.94km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.