Park Lane, Dry Drayton, Cambridge, CB23 8DB
Guide Price £1,500,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Charming Drawing Room including inglenook fireplace
- Lovely Sitting Room with fitted bookshelves to alcove, window seat and fireplace
- Superb Kitchen/Dining Room including range of matching bespoke base and wall cabinets
- 2 further Ground Floor Rooms, currently used as Studios provide useful ancillary accommodation
- 7 Bedrooms and 3 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Many fine period features and principal reception rooms and bedrooms benefit from dual aspects
- Gas fired central heating and pressurised hot water system
An imposing Georgian farmhouse of considerable charm and character, together with extensive, versatile accommodation over 3 floors and large, established gardens.
Cambridge 5 miles, Huntingdon 12 miles, M11 (junction 13) 4 miles, A14 1 mile, (distances are approximate).
Believed to date from the early 18th century, this impressive Georgian farmhouse is Grade II listed being of architectural or historical interest. Constructed with brick elevations under tiled roofs, it incorporates a fine symmetrical facade including sash and casement windows and a central pediment entrance.
Greatly improved and modernised by the current owners and arranged over 3 floors, the property offers extensive accommodation which provides tremendous versatility, suitable for a variety of family needs.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North Station) 8.86km
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 9.12km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 9.16km
- Waterbeach 11.83km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.