Percheron Close, Impington, Cambridge, CB24 9YX
Guide Price £1,325,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- Gross internal floor area of 2,492 sq ft (231 sq m)
- Sitting Room with wood burner and Kloeber bifold doors to the rear garden
- Extended Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room with Kloeber bifold doors to the rear garden
- Refitted Kitchen with an excellent range of wall and base units, granite work surfaces and integrated appliances
- Full gas fired central heating and electric underfloor to Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining area
- Principal Bedroom suite with Dressing Area and en-suite Shower Room
- 4 further Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- External lighting system to both front and rear
- Fully alarmed and separate CCTV system
- Overall plot of 0.41 acres enjoying west facing mature private grounds
- Block paviour driveway with off street parking for several cars leading to integral Double Garage
A very well presented and spacious 5 Bedroom family home boasting large and secluded gardens in one of the most popular necklace villages around Cambridge.
Cambridge City Centre 3 miles, A14 1.2 miles, Cambridge Science Park 2.7 miles, M11 (Junction 14) 3 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station 3.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
31 Percheron Close was constructed in 1993 with brick and part rendered elevations and formed part of a development in the grounds of the former Impington Hall. The property has been extensively modernised and extended by the current owners to provide an exceptional family home. The large rear gardens are a particularly fine feature of the property with sunken terrace and further patios all located within the conservation area and green belt. Mature hedges and trees also provide an established private setting.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.64km
- Waterbeach 5.53km
- Cambridge (CBG) 6.04km
- Great Shelford 11.02km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.