Perne Avenue, Cambridge, CB1 3RY
Guide Price £595,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Re-fitted Kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Sitting room with bay window to front aspect
- Conservatory with ceramic tiled floor and double doors to rear garden
- Ground floor shower room
- Master bedroom fitted with a range of wardrobes, 2 further Bedrooms and family bathroom
- Double glazed throughout
- Gas fired central heating
An immaculately presented 1930s, 3 bedroom semi-detached house with delightful gardens, conveniently placed for access to Cambridge city centre and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile (distances are approximate).
Dating from the 1930s, this bay fronted, semi-detached house is constructed with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof. The property has been tastefully improved and extended by the current owner and is immaculately presented throughout.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.98km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.82km
- Great Shelford 4.63km
- Waterbeach 8.63km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.