Perry Court, Clerk Maxwell Road, Cambridge, CB3 0RS
Guide Price £1,450,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Spacious versatile accommodation extending to 2,597 sq ft (241sq m)
- Bright Sitting Room with built in shelving and storage, wood flooring, open feature fireplace with wood surround and lovely bay window to front aspect.
- Well equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room with built in wall and base units and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with bay window, fitted wardrobe and En Suite Shower Room
- Excellent and tremendously versatile self contained annexe arranged over three floors with its own Kitchenette, Sitting Room and four Bedrooms with 4 Shower Rooms ( 2 En Suite)
- Charming secluded mature garden with pergola and ornamental pond with wooden bridge over
- Large block paved driveway with space for several cars
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout
An impressive family house occupying a pleasant cul-de-sac location in this most convenient west city location.
Cambridge city centre about 1.5 miles, M11 (Junction 13) about 0.75 of a mile.
8 Perry Court forms part of a cul-de-sac of impressive detached houses and was built in 1995 with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Since purchasing the property in 1995, the current owners have carried out an extensive program of improvements to create a very versatile family home. This well-proportioned accommodation is now arranged over three floors and has been sympathetically extended to approximately 2,597 sq ft (241 sq m) to include a self-contained four-bedroom annexe.
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.31km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.62km
- Great Shelford 7.29km
- Waterbeach 9.18km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.