Plantation Avenue, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9DL
Guide Price £1,600,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A stylish 4 bedroom townhouse, situated on the award winning Aura development, with beautifully presented accommodation over 4 floors extending to 3,432 sq ft (319 sq m).
- Stunning Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with double height ceiling with fully glazed sliding doors leading to the enclosed garden
- Fully equipped Kitchen Area with range of contemporary handleless base and wall cabinets and excellent range of Miele appliances
- Extensive first floor Sitting Room with wooden floors and 3 Juliet balconies
- Superb Principal Bedroom Suite with wide range of fitted cupboards and En suite Bathroom with separate shower
- Impressive third floor Study/Sun Room incorporating sliding doors onto the decked Roof Terrace 38'9 x 38'3 sq ft (11.8m x 11.65m)
Cambridge City Centre and Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).
43 Plantation Avenue was built by Countryside Properties who, wherever possible, use viable, renewable, sustainable or recyclable sources in the construction of their homes. This superb contemporary townhouse offers excellent accommodation arranged over 4 floors, providing a tremendously versatility layout coupled with a stylish and beautifully presented internal finish. The well proportioned rooms feature high ceilings and doors, and the property has been cleverly designed to incorporate large deep glazed windows which flood the interior with natural light. This is particularly evident in the first floor sitting room with its intelligent use of 3 sets of French doors each opening to its own Juliet balcony, and internal feature glazing offering views to the floor below.
- Great Shelford 3.48km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.53km
- Foxton 8.10km
- Whittlesford 8.86km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.