Porson Road, Cambridge, CB2 8EU
Guide Price £1,800,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Impressive dual aspect Sitting/Dining Room 31'1 x 19'2 (9.47m x 5.84m) with fitted cupboards/shelving, parquet flooring, feature fireplace and doors to garden
- Central Kitchen with fitted wall and base units, integrated appliances leading to the Conservatory
- Bright and airy Conservatory with stunning views over the gardens and leading out to the paved Terrace
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and Ensuite Shower Room
- 3 further Bedrooms and family Bathroom
- Integrated Garage block 18'1 x 9'10 (5.51m x 3m) with Bathroom
- Wonderful mature front and rear Gardens
A fabulous 1950s property set in wonderful gardens of a third of an acre, in this popular location south of Cambridge city centre.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, M11 (junction 11) 2 miles, Stansted Airport 26 miles, (distances are approximate).
A unique opportunity has arisen to purchase this 4 bedroom property dating back to 1950, in this prestigious south of the city location. Flooded with lots of natural light, this house offers tremendous scope to further extend and modernise to create the ideal family home. Extending to 2228 sq ft (207 sq m) this property sits in a plot of about third of an acre with wonderful, south facing mature gardens.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.58km
- Great Shelford 3.94km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.17km
- Foxton 8.40km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.