Potton End, Eltisley, St. Neots, PE19 6TH
Guide Price £1,250,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A rare opportunity to acquire an 4 bedroom family home, with two self contained flats, a swimming hall and multiple outbuildings with potential for redevelopment, set in a generous plot extending to 2.21 acres, situated in this desirable village location to the west of Cambridge.
- Extensive accommodation extending to 4,016 sq ft (373 sq m) including two self contained flats and the potential to reconfigure/redevelop for a variety of uses
- Spacious Garden Room with full height windows and French doors to Rear Garden
- Impressive Swimming Hall with Swimming Pool measuring 490 x 2511 (14.94m x 7.90m)
- Multiple Outbuildings/Workshops extending to a total of 3,810 sq ft (354 sq m)
- Landscaped Rear Garden with brick paved courtyard, terrace and Summer House
- Additional fully enclosed Paddock
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Cambourne 3.7 miles, St Neots 6 miles, St Neots Railway Station 5.5 miles, Huntingdon 9.5 miles, Cambridge 12.8 miles.
West Farm is a charming property which has been in the same family’s ownership for 50 years and was previously a working farm. Available on the open market for the first time, the house features well proportioned accommodation arranged over two floors and a particularly attractive feature of the property is the spacious Garden Room added in 1982, which benefits from full height windows and French doors opening out onto the terrace, providing views over the rear garden and flooding the space with natural light. Although the property has been well maintained throughout there is scope for prospective purchasers to update to their own particular tastes and standards and the site as a whole offers excellent redevelopment opportunities for investors.
- St Neots 7.39km
- Huntingdon 12.77km
- Sandy 14.10km
- Shepreth 16.46km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.