Rustat Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 3QR
Guide Price £1,375,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 6 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- Spacious Entrance Hall with wooden parquet flooring
- Sitting Room with open fireplace, parquet flooring and views to front aspect
- Delightful dual aspect Dining Room and Family Room with bifold doors to rear garden
- Stylish Kitchen with range of base and wall cabinets, central island, stone work surfaces, integrated appliances
- Central Living Room with open fireplace and wood burner
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite Bath/Shower Room
- 3 further Bedrooms and 3 Bath/Shower Rooms (2 En Suite) with separate WC
- Gas fired central heating and security alarm system with security cameras
- CAT VI wired internet throughout the house and Annexe/Studio
- Garden Annexe/Studio Room with En Suite Shower Room
An impressive detached family house, beautifully presented accommodation and conveniently placed in this sought- after south of the City location with easy access to Addenbrooke's Hospital and the railway station.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (via pedestrian bridge) 0.3 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).
7 Rustat Road is a superb detached house dating from the mid-1950s, constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The current vendors have carried out a full programme of refurbishment to an extremely high standard, most notably to include a single storey extension to the rear to create a wonderful contemporary Dining/Family Room. The house offers light and spacious accommodation with the convenience and contemporary style of modern day living.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 0.42km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.92km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North Station) 4.37km
- Great Shelford 4.63km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.