Rutherford Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 8HH
Guide Price £1,500,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
City Centre 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital 0.75 of a mile (distances are approximate). Dating from 1959, 16 Rutherford Road is built with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The accommodation, although well presented, now offers potential purchasers a fantastic opportunity for either refurbishment or re-development. The spacious accommodation includes 3 reception rooms and a one bedroom, ground floor annexe.
- Potential for refurbishment/re-development
- Kitchen with adjacent Breakfast Room, fitted with range of base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with woodblock flooring, French doors to front garden and open fireplace fitted with gas fire
- Triple aspect Dining/Family Room with woodblock flooring and door to side garden
- Spacious Principal Bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes and French doors to Balcony
- 3 further double bedrooms and family Shower Room
- Useful ground floor Annexe providing independent front and rear access with link to main house
- Garage and driveway with parking for several vehicles
- Superb corner plot of just over a third of an acre
- Gas fired central heating
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.70km
- Great Shelford 3.70km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.31km
- Foxton 8.28km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.