St. Matthews Gardens, Cambridge, CB1 2PT
Guide Price £625,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Gross internal floor area of 1,346 sq ft (125 sq m) arranged over four floors
- Bright Sitting Room with bay window to rear aspect
- Modern Kitchen/ Breakfast Room fitted with wall and base units, breakfast bar, electric range cooker with extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, wine fridge, dishwasher, door to garden
- Spacious Dining/Family Room with wooden floors, bay window to rear aspect and door to garden
- Principal Bedroom with Dressing Room and En Suite Shower Room
- 2 further Bedrooms and Bath/Shower Room
- West facing split level rear Garden
- Secure Bike Store and Undercroft Parking
- Gas fired central heating and double-glazed windows throughout
- Communal Gardens
- No Onward Chain
A well presented, modern, town house in this popular development situated in a prime central location close to the City Centre, Jesus Green and the River Cam.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park 3 miles (distances are approximate).
Number 94 is a modern terraced townhouse built with brick elevations under a slate roof. Arranged over four floors this property is well maintained throughout and offers bright and airy versatile accommodation.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.39km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.26km
- Great Shelford 6.37km
- Waterbeach 7.27km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.