Storeys Way, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB3 0DX
Guide Price £3,250,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An impressive, detached period house with a delightful, established south facing garden, in this convenient, highly regarded west city location.
- Substantial accommodation extending to 3,110 sq ft (289 sq m) and arranged over two floors
- Wealth of period and modern features including 9 fireplaces, 7 gas and 2 wood stoves, whitewashed parquet flooring, beams and panelled doors
- Impressive Kitchen/Dining Room with underfloor heating leading to Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen with fitted wall and base units with integrated extractor hood and space for a freestanding range cooker, dishwasher and larder fridge/freezer
- Separate Utility Room with extensive air conditioned Wine Room
- Three further reception rooms including a charming dual aspect Sitting Room with bay window overlooking the rear aspect
- Spacious Principal Bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes and modern en suite Bath/Shower Room
- Four further Bedrooms and two Shower Rooms, arranged over the ground and first floor
- South facing Garden extending to approximately half an acre
- In and out gravel driveway leading to detached Garage
City Centre and M11 (Junction 13) 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 2 miles, Stansted Airport 28 miles (distances are approximate).
52 Storeys Way is an impressive, detached property dating to 1913. Built with red brick elevations under tiled roofs, the property has been substantially remodelled and renovated during the current ownership, to include the addition of a kitchen/dining room/conservatory, utility room/wine room, three new bathrooms, new boiler, cavity wall insulation and a new insulated roof. Benefitting from a wealth of original features, this property offers prospective purchasers a substantial family home which has been sympathetically refurbished to combine modern living with the charm and character of the original period building.
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 3.27km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.91km
- Great Shelford 7.71km
- Waterbeach 8.36km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.