The Lawns, Clerk Maxwell Road, Cambridge, CB3 0RU
Guide Price £1,300,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 5 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An improved and extended, 6 bedroom, detached family home, occupying a superb cul-de-sac position, in this prime west city location.
- South facing aspect with an abundance of light on all floors
- Spacious Sitting Room with door leading to rear garden
- Stunning second floor Family Room
- Excellent fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances and separate utility room
- Wonderful Conservatory with fully glazed pitched roof
- Well-equipped Study with built in desk and cupboards
- Principal Bedroom Suite with an extensive range of built in wardrobes and luxurious En Suite Bathroom
- 5 further Bedrooms and 3 Bath/Shower Rooms arranged over the first and second floors
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Cambridge City Centre 1.5 mile, M11 (junction 13 - southbound only) 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes respectively) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 32 miles, (distance and times are approximate).
Built in the early 1990s, 6 The Lawns is constructed with brick elevations under tiled roofs. Skilfully extended and improved over the years, the property has been subject to an extensive programme of alterations, most notably to include extending into the attic space to create a fabulous family room, which is flooded with natural light from 8 skylights, along with an additional bedroom and shower room. All works have been carried out to a very high standard and the substantial accommodation extends to 2,648 sq ft (246 sq m), arranged over 3 floors. The internal layout is beautifully presented and offers tremendous flexibility suitable for a variety of family needs, with ample space for working and studying at home.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 3.34km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.52km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North Station) 4.53km
- Great Shelford 7.41km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.