The Oast House, Grange Road, Cambridge, CB3 9AP
Guide Price £675,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Prestigious Pinehurst development located off Grange Road
- Charming dual aspect Sitting/Dining Room with patio door to the south east facing Terrace
- Well equipped Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Superb Principle Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- 2 further double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Garage and communal gardens
- No onward chain
A spacious, 3 bedroom, ground floor apartment located in the prestigious Pinehurst South development.
City Centre 0.75 of a mile, M11 (Junction 13) 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles (distances are approximate).
The Oast House stands alongside Redwood Lodge in a delightful mature wooded setting. Built to an extremely high standard in 1990 by Midsummer Estates, the buildings have been skilfully designed to blend with the surroundings and comprises 30 superb, 3 bedroom apartments and 2 impressive penthouses with Oast House style roofs.
No. 3 The Oast House occupies an excellent ground floor position and benefits from a charming south east facing terrace. The interior of the property is spacious with a light and airy feel throughout. Well maintained over the years, the property offers scope for updating to create a luxurious home situated in this prestigious and private development.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.37km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.52km
- Great Shelford 6.20km
- Waterbeach 9.36km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.