The Oast House, Grange Road, Cambridge, CB3 9AP
Guide Price £750,000
- 3 Bedrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME A beautifully modernised first floor apartment in the prestigious Pinehurst South development.
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Impressive entrance hall with 2 built-in double cupboards and airing cupboard
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with sliding patio door to Balcony
- Beautifully presented and freshly re-decorated
- Re-fitted Kitchen with range of base and wall cabinets with drawers, solid wood work surfaces and integrated appliances comprising Neff 4 ring gas hob, Neff electric double oven with extractor hood above and dishwasher
- Master Bedroom with re-fitted En Suite Bathroom and separate shower cubicle
- Gas fired central heating
- Lift to all floors
- Garage in nearby block
City Centre 0.75 of a mile, M11 (Junction 13) 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles (distances are approximate).
The Oast House stands alongside Redwood Lodge in a delightful mature wooded setting. Built to an extremely high standard in 1990 by Midsummer Estates, the buildings have been skilfully designed to blend with the surroundings and comprises 30 superb, 3 bedroom apartments and 2 impressive penthouses with Oast House style roofs. No. 7 The Oast House occupies an excellent first floor position on the south side.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.38km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.47km
- Great Shelford 6.26km
- Waterbeach 9.31km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.