Topper Street, Cambridge, CB4 2WL
Guide Price £525,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- NO ONWARD CHAIN *
- Contemporary Kitchen/Dining Room with integrated appliances and French doors to the rear garden
- Principal Bedroom with double built in wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- 3 further double Bedrooms over the first and second floors serviced by 2 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Off street parking space and 2 garages, one of which could be reconfigured to a dedicated office or study, subject to the necessary consents
- Great family location opposite a recreation ground with childrens play area and within easy walking distance of a primary school, community centre, sports fields and skate park
A well presented, 4 bedroom family house situated to the north of the city, conveniently placed for access to the A14 and Cambridge Science Park.
Cambridge city centre 3 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station 2 miles, Cambridge Science Park 1.2 miles, A14 0.25 of a mile, M11 (southbound only) 1.25 miles (distances are approximate).
6 Topper Street was built in 2007 and is constructed from brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof. The light and airy accommodation is arranged over 3 floors and benefits from 4 generous double bedrooms to the first and second floors. The property has the unique advantage of having 2 garages, one of which has power, light and a personal door to the rear garden and offers the opportunity to be converted to a dedicated home office or studio, subject to the necessary planning consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.50km
- Cambridge (CBG) 4.6km
- Waterbeach 5.77km
- Great Shelford 9.59km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.