Vicarage Road, Waresley, SG19 3DA
Guide Price £1,200,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Gross Internal Floor Area of 5,136 sq ft (477 sq m) excluding Garage
- No onward chain
- Very well-proportioned rooms with high ceilings and deep windows
- Very impressive double height Entrance Hall with wide staircase to the first floor
- Large Drawing Room with open fireplace and three sets of doors and windows to three aspects
- 4 further Receptions Rooms
- Spacious Kitchen/ Breakfast Room with wall and base cabinets and drawers and integrated appliances
- Generous Cloakroom/Boot Room
- Principal Bedroom with walk in Wardrobe and En Suite Bath/Shower Room
- Driveway with off street parking for several cars leading to Double Garage
- Fenced outdoor heated Swimming Pool
An impressive 6-bedroom village house situated within wonderful well maintained gardens and open outlook over adjoining paddocks.
St Neots (fast train to King's Cross) 7 miles, Cambridge 16 miles, A14 7 miles, A1 8 miles, (distances are approximate).
Moatfield House occupies a delightful location set back from the road in gardens of 3.6 acres. Built to an individual design in 1976, the property benefits from well-proportioned rooms with high ceilings and offers prospective purchasers a fantastic opportunity to finish the property to their own particular taste and standard.
- St Neots 8.20km
- St Neots 8.22km
- Sandy 9.25km
- Biggleswade 11.64km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.