West Street, Godmanchester, Huntingdon, PE29 2HG
Guide Price £895,000
- 7 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A magnificent, seven-bedroom, period family home, set in beautifully landscaped gardens of just under half an acre.
- Wealth of original features including painted panelling to walls, exposed beams and open fireplaces
- Impressive Reception Hall with archways and access to two wine stores
- Magnificent Drawing Room with open fireplace with Adam style timber mantle over and French doors to garden
- Superb Dining Room with timber floor, bay window to rear aspect and personal door to Drawing Room
- Charming Study/Snug with original timber floor, open fireplace with timber surround, fitted with electric wood burner and wood panelling to walls and ceiling
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room fitted with a range of bespoke wall and base cabinetry, oil fired two-oven Aga and quarry tiled floor, leading to separate Pantry, Larder and Utility Room
- Splendid Principal Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room and En Suite Bathroom
- Three further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom arranged over the first floor and three second floor Bedrooms
- Double Cartlodge and off-street parking
- Landscaped gardens
Cambridge 15 miles, Huntingdon 1 mile (Kings Cross about 50 minutes) (distances and time are approximate).
The Priory is a magnificent, beautifully maintained, seven-bedroom period property. Believed to date from 1650, The Priory is unusually not listed and has been the family home of the present owners since the early 1990s. Constructed with brick, rendered and timber frame elevations under tiled roofs, the property has been sympathetically improved and updated over the years and now presents as a large country home with all the conveniences of modern day living, set within beautiful, landscaped gardens of just under half an acre. The property retains many period features including impressive entrance hall with painted panelling and arched corridors leading off, open fireplaces, decorative cornices, picture rails and well-proportioned rooms with high ceilings.
- Huntingdon 1.68km
- Grafham 8.19km
- St Neots 10.47km
- Kimbolton 14.74km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.