Windmill Drive, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9FA
Guide Price £900,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- Spacious double aspect Sitting Room with glazed door to terrace
- Superb decked terrace providing elevated views over school playing fields, ideal for al fresco dining
- Stylish, well equipped Kitchen with range of gloss white handleless base and wall units and range of integrated appliances
- Dining Area with glazed doors opening to the delightful rear courtyard garden
- Principal Bedroom Suite with corner feature window, built in wardrobe and En Suite Shower Room
- 3 further Bedrooms and stylish Bathroom arranged over the first and second floors
- High performance double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating, with thermostatic valves and underfloor heating to the main living area
- Carport with electric remote gate and space for 2 vehicles
- NHBC warranty granted in 2017
- No onward chain
A superb four bedroom, semi detached house of immense style and quality, situated within the highly acclaimed Aura Development on the south side of the city, just half a mile from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre and Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, (distances are approximate).
29 Windmill Drive was built in 2017 by Countryside Properties who, wherever possible, use viable, renewable, sustainable or recyclable sources in the construction of their homes. The property is built with brick elevations under a flat roof and is finished to a very high specification. The well proportioned accommodation, arranged over 3 floors, is beautifully presented and flooded with light, from deep glazed windows and doors, creating a light and airy feel throughout. In short, the property offers prospective purchasers the very best of modern, contemporary living in a desirable south city location.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.27km
- Great Shelford 3.28km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.89km
- Foxton 7.72km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.