Windsor Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 3JN
Guide Price £950,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A greatly improved and extended property, in this popular residential location, north of the City centre.
- Gross internal area extending to 1,857 sq ft (173 sq m
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room with large bi-fold doors to terrace and garden beyond
- Kitchen Area fitted with beautiful range of high gloss base and wall cabinets, island unit and integrated appliances
- Large Dining Area overlooking the garden
- Snug with open fireplace
- Sitting Room with open fireplace fitted with log burner
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom to the second floor
- Three further Bedrooms and Bathroom on the first floor
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Off-road parking and large enclosed rear garden
City centre 1.5 miles, A14 1.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park 2.5 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station 3.5 miles, M11 (junction 13) 4 miles, (distances are approximate).
76 Windsor Road was constructed in the 1930s. The present owners have undertaken a complete programme of restoration, extensions and improvements. The result is a beautifully presented, spacious, four-bedroom semi-detached home, located just north of the river Cam in a quiet, residential street, convenient for the Science Park, Cambridge North Railway Station and the popular Mayfield Primary school. The property benefits from off-street parking, stunning open-plan kitchen/dining room, large enclosed rear garden and separate studio.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.47km
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 3.74km
- Waterbeach 7.60km
- Great Shelford 8.43km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.