Wingate Way, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9HD
Guide Price £1,250,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Impressive Entrance Hall with wood block flooring
- Spacious Sitting Room with feature fireplace and large bay window overlooking the rear garden
- Bright dual aspect Garden Room with large skylight, wooden flooring, two sliding full height patio doors onto terrace and access to Garage
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast room with full range of wall and base units, granite work surface, glazed splash back, dual fuel John Lewis range cooker with brushed stainless-steel extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Dual aspect Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- 2 Further Bedrooms and Family Bath/Shower Room
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing throughout
- Integral Garage with block paved driveway
- South facing mature rear Garden
A well proportioned detached family home sitting in a generous plot with delightful south facing gardens, in this in this highly regarded south city location.
Cambridge City Centre 2 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2 miles, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.75 miles (distances are approximate).
34 Wingate Way was built in the 1950s and is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Well maintained throughout, the property offers well-presented accommodation, arranged over 2 floors with its southerly aspect ensuring a light and airy feel throughout. Prospective purchasers’ have a fantastic opportunity to extend the accommodation, if desired, subject to any necessary planning consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.29km
- Great Shelford 3.60km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.86km
- Foxton 7.70km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.